Monday, August 17, 2009

1st post

My name is Jenny Clark and I live in Silverhill, Al. I am one of five kids in my family with me being the oldest. I attend Robertsdale First Baptist and work at Burris Farm Market. Family is a major point in my life and down the road I hope to raise one of my own.

In my spare time I enjoy spending time with my family and friends. My boyfriend got me into fishing and now I love it. I enjoy watching baseball. I went to my first Braves game this year and enjoyed every second of it. My favorite singer of all times is Kenny Chesney. I listen to him on my ipod every time I go running. I enjoy being active and wouldn't be able to have it any other way.

I graduated from Robertsdale High where I ran cross-country and track and played tennis. I attended Faulkner State where I got my degree in General Studies. I played on the tennis team at Faulkner my second year there. I love everything about sports which is why I'm majoring in Physical Education. I am so excited about obtaining a career in what I love.

3 comments:

  1. Our family loves the Braves too. We are headed to Atlanta over Labor Day weekend to see them play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! My husband and I live near Burris Farm Market. I love their fruit! He also went to Robertsdale High School and graduated from there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fishing. My boyfriend and I like to fish at my papa's pond.

    ReplyDelete