Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Vision of Students Today


A Vision of Students Today


The video was not at all what I expected, however it did keep my interest. I expected to have a student leading us around the school and talking to us. There was absolutely no talking. Further along in the video it did show a classroom full of students. I thought the way the video was made was creative. I liked the way the movie showed all the statistics given by different students on notebook paper. They were statistics I would have never thought of. I thought the video was enlightening.

The video really does not capture my college experience. All of my teachers knew my name in classes at Faulkner. I figured when I got to South I did not expect any of the teachers would know my name. I am surprised that most of them do. I thank God that I recieved scholarships to attend college, so I don't have to worry about being in debt. When I graduate I will be a physical education teacher, and that job has been around for quite a while. I can relate to buying a text book and never really using it. We all have to deal with problems that we do not create. To show the difference between their school and mine. Being able to compare and contrast a day at both of the schools would be neat.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the "homemade" signs on notebook paper also and enjoyed your post!!

    ReplyDelete